MFC Extension class library enabling programmers to add sending and receiving SMS messages to their software applications easily. All functionality is included in single C++ class with very good documentation. It is provided with easy understandable sample.
- Set various messaging and network parameters (PIN, SMSC, Message Memory etc.)
-Read modem and network information (Manufacturer, IMEI, Model, Signal Strength etc)
- Reading of delivery report about sent SMS message
- Send AT commands to GSM modem
- Receive a modem answer from GSM modem
- The maximal length of single SMS message is 160 characters. (ETSI ES 201 901 protocol 1)
- Messages are coded as PDU, according to the GSM 03.40 specification If PDU mode is used, any encoding can be implemented.
- SMS message can be sent to one or several phone numbers
- Sent SMS is associated with reference number. - for good traceability of the sent SMS
- Optimized and tested for following operators: Orange, T-Mobile, DK SONOFON
- It is opened for use with other network operators
- GSM modem or phone can be connected to any personal computer via standard communication interfaces (RS-232, IrDA, Bluetooth, USB)
- Optimized and tested for next modems or mobiles: Wavecom Fastrack, Falcom Samba 55, FALCOM TANGO 55, NOKIA 6151, SONY ERICSSON K750
- It is opened for using GSM modems from other vendors that complies with ETSI specification GSM 07.05
- STANDARD - entitles you to install on one or multiple computers within one single geographical premises of an organization/company/enterprise. It does not entitle you to rent, lease or distribute it either as standalone or bundled with an application.
- DISTRIBUTION - the same as previous plus the additional rights to rent, lease or distribute an unlimited number of licenses outside your organization but only bundled with your application
Read The publisher description in: Slovak